After talking to the doctor on Monday we decided to take the leap of faith. We agreed to meet nuestra princesa. We are now waiting to find out what happens in Russia on July 20th. We are hoping that on July 20th the judge will make nuestra princesa available for us to meet her. If so, we will be leaving August 14th. Neil and I will be missing the first week of school.
Other than finishing up the pool, not much else has been going on. We've decided to stay local this weekend so as to not get caught up in Carmageddon. Yes, they have closed the 405 freeway. We will stay on this side.
No comments:
Post a Comment