Yes, it has, but that is going to change now.
First things first. The situation has been remedied. It was a stressful two months, but the Friday before Memorial Day became the day that everything was settled. Many lessons were learned. School ended. Neil did a great job in his spring semester of his sophomore year. Baseball ended, thankfully.
So now, to pick things up.
The fourth was very quiet. We went to see a movie and then bought things to barbecue. We ate at home and pretty much just relaxed. We've been enjoying our new, or rather renewed, pool. We will be getting the safety fence in next week. We decided to not go and see the fireworks.
On the 5th, we took the paddle boards out to Malibu. It was exciting for me because it was the first time that I had ever been out past the surf on something other than a big boat. Robert had to walk the paddleboard out for me. I didn't stand up on it as much as I should have. I was really nervous even though I was wearing a life vest.
As we were driving to look for some place to eat lunch, I notice that my phone had a missed message. It was from the agency! Last week Diana had told me to expect the call any day. We went to Coral Beach Cantina for lunch. After I ordered, I went out to call. Diana told me that Princesa V. would be available later in the month. Then she e-mailed the pictures and the medical report. I opened the e-mail on my phone.
She is beautiful. She has big cheeks and blue eyes. She has light brown hair. She is absolutely beautiful.
I spoke with the IA doctor earlier this evening. There are some questions that I asked the agency.
Well, that is it. No more season long breaks. Let's get real!!
No comments:
Post a Comment